Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to my Portfolio

Hello,
This is my portfolio witch contains some of my work. Sorry, It is in a random order so here is a Table of Contexts if you wanna skip around
  1. Recent Invention
  2. Other Shirts I Sold
  3. What I am Selling in Local Stores
  4. Long fitted Hoody (Sewed)
  5. Red Jacket (Sewed)
  6. Few Sketches
  7. Some of My Up Coming Work
  8. Tie Dye Collection
*At the bottom of the page is some of the tie dying I have done in the past (all of the tie dying and screen printing is done by me)*

Thank you for Taking the time to look at my Portfolio My number is (616)970-1271 if you have any question

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Tie Dye Collection

    These are a few Examples of the shirts I have made for customers. All of the tie dying and screen printing is done by me. This is some of my older work but still sells a lot today.